B’Day wishes ….

“ Dear Rohini ,

Wish you Many Happy Returns of the Day !!

Lots of Love from all of us :) “

Just dropped in to wish my dear blogger friend Rohini lots of happiness and success on her B’Day !! No recipe today as I am planning to go on 7 Day Recipe Marathon started by Nupur, just hope I complete it successfully. So hopefully I would love to meet all from 25th Dec :)

P.S.:

Confusion still ON : Few of my blogger friends suggested Personal Tadka over Kitchen Gossip as my header name. And since I can't make up my mind about which header is better, I'll go by popular choice.So now you take your pick on which one you prefer and help this confused soul.
Added the Poll on my sidebar, so do vote and let me know.

Comments

  1. Still confused dear :( I am waiting to see you new blog name :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bday wishes to rohini on my behalf too..

    ReplyDelete
  3. bday wishes to Rohini and good luck to you for the marathon :).It will be definitely a treat for all of us :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am waiting to see..what you decide' personally I like K'Gossip better:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. See I commented on ALL your posts. :P
    Even here, where I dont really have anything special to say! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was cho chweet of ya dear!!! Thanks a ton...!

    As you know we had our flight on my b'day and I couldnt check my mails.. I am so sorry for this late reply.

    Hope you had a great new year celebration!! Wish you and The Foodie a very Happy and Prosperous New Year!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for Dropping By and taking the time to say Hello here! Your appreciation or criticism makes this small space of mine exemplary so Do Visit Again :)