I’m not a fan of Night-flashy Shots, And I cook Chinese mostly on weeknight diners, hence could not post much here. We had a Chinese Weekend last month and I grabbed the opportunity and clicked too many clicks. So now you have couple of Indo-Chinese dishes coming up here. Starting with Egg Fried Rice:
- Cooked Rice\ stale Rice : 1 measure
- Eggs: 2-3
- Mixed Vegetables: 1 cup (I used – Spring Onion/ Onion, Capsicum, Carrots, French Beans, cabbage) – finely chopped
- Green Chillies: 2-3 finely chopped
- Red Chilli Sauce: 1 tbsp
- Vinegar: 1 tbsp
- Soya Sauce: 1 tbsp
- Black Pepper: Crushed – 1tbsp
- Oil to sauté
- Salt to taste
- Heat Oil in Wide Non-stick Saucepan, add green chillies.
- Follow with chopped veggies of your choice. Sauté till half cooked.
- Follow with eggs, scramble them with the vegetables.
- Add the sauces along with salt and pepper. Stir to mix the sauces well.
- Follow with cooked rice. Mix upside down.
- Cook covered for couple of minutes.
Done ! Serve with any Chinese Dish of your choice, we normally have it JLT !!