Thursday, May 31, 2012

Cookbooks display – part II

The Foodie is quite an avid reader, but only of the books that he owns. A very weird quality of his, he always buys books- reads and stores them. To store the huge number of books, that we owns, we now have a sturdy bookshelf.

IMG_0341

The topic was not about bookshelf but, now I’ve nice place to keep my Cookbooks :D Yes, they are very well arranged in one compartment :)

IMG_0342

I also have n-number of magazines, with n-number of recipes, even these have their own place now. I’m planning to take typical cut-outs of the necessary recipes and donate these soon.

DSCN6001

One of the priced gift is this “Ruchira”, its known as a Necessity Cookbook in every Marathi household :) This was a gift from work friend Meenakshi, thanks a ton :)

This goes to Susan’s Black and White event co-hosted by Sihi.

11 comments:

  1. Do u really have so many cookbooks... Great

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yups, and I know I do not cook so much from them but will do so soon :)

      Delete
  2. Wow lovely collection, wish i have those books in my bookshelf too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love collecting cookbooks too..soul soother ain't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know.. especially going through them is quite appetizing too ;)

      Delete
  4. You are always very welcome Dear ! :) - Meenakshi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) one of your patent recipe coming soon :)

      Delete
  5. I read them like a good story book for they transport me to a different place with smells and visuals.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for Dropping By and taking the time to say Hello here! Your appreciation or criticism makes this small space of mine exemplary so Do Visit Again :)
Luv,
Kanchan

Blog Widget by LinkWithin